Here’s how to post your listing on Real Lightning™
Anyone can post a listing for a property, real estate related product, or real estate service, and you can post as many listings as you like.
First, join Real Lightning to become a Member (good news – membership is free):
- Click “⇒Sign In” in the top menu, then in the pop-up window, click the “Register” link.
- Enter a Username, email address, and password, then click the blue “Register” button.
- Check your email for a message with your account confirmation link. Click the link to confirm your account.
Keep your account user name and password safe.
Post a Listing:
Now that you’re a Member, you can post listings. After you post your first listing, you get a Seller profile in the Real Lightning Seller Directory, which allows buyers and clients to message you about your listings (your email address stays private).
- Click “⇒Sign In” in the top menu and enter your email and password, then click the Sign In button.
- Click the green “+ Add Listing” button in the top menu (green “+” button if on your phone or tablet).
- Choose a main category (Commercial, Residential, or Products & Services).
- After choosing a Category, choose the subcategory specific to your property, product or service.
- Fill in the form with your listing details. Add property photos as desired.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom of the form.
IMPORTANT: Your listing may be subject to moderator approval. After approval you can edit your listing, and see it live on the site.